My husband and teenage son stayed here for one night. The hotel is in a convenient location, right off the highway. The room was clean. We got there on a Saturday night and the lobby shares an entrance with a nightclub that attracted quite a crowd. My son and a few of his friends were sitting in the lobby when two drunk patrons from the club approached them and started bothering them. The hotel staff did not intervene, although it was right in front of the lobby desk. There was also a large group of guests who were very loud and inconsiderate at 2am in the hallway and no one from the hotel tried to quiet them down. The walls are very thin. We were on the first floor and security did cross my mind because anyone from the club could also easily walk down the hallways to the guest rooms. Our room also had a door facing the parking lot, in addition to the interior door. The included breakfast buffet was decent although not as good as some of the other hotel chains. They had muffins, cereal, bagels, fruit, oatmeal, and it was certainly enough to fill up on. We did not see the pool. We passed by the gym and it looked small but had some good equipment. All in all it was fine for a night, but the security issue with the nightclub patrons and loud obnoxious guests was something that bothered me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, this charming full-service hotel offers modern conveniences perfect for business and leisure travelers alike. The BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center is located in the heart of Pennsylvania's scenic Lehigh Valley, allowing guests easy access to popular attractions and surrounding cities, including Allentown, Easton and Philadelphia. Enjoy walking through historic Bethlehem or appreciate local art at Banana Factory®, the Allentown Art Museum or the unique SteelStacks®. There's plenty of family-friendly fun at the nearby Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom, the DaVinci Discovery Center and Crayola® Factory. Or, hedge your bets at Sands Casino, just five miles away. Lehigh University and several other local colleges are also only minutes away from this Bethlehem hotel.Perfect for well-executed events and stunning weddings, this property is a premier event venue in Lehigh Valley. With more than 13,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, we can accommodate events of up to 800 people. Guests traveling on business will appreciate the hotel's full business services and close proximity to corporate locations such as the Lehigh Valley Industrial Park, Lehigh Valley Hospital, Specialty Minerals, Booch Rexroth and more. For added convenience, the BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley & Conference Center is just three miles from the Lehigh Valley International Airport. Each of the 192 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms at this pet-friendly Bethlehem hotel features a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Start the day off with a complimentary full breakfast and unwind in the evening with a drink at the onsite restaurant or cocktail lounge, complete with live entertainment. Other hotel amenities include the largest outdoor swimming pool in the area, an exercise facility and children's activities.Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lehigh Valley Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Plus Lehigh Valley Hotel Bethlehem
- Bethlehem Best Western
- Best Western Bethlehem