“Unbelievably Great Ambience!”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Loved the happy hour, though pricey. But you can sit anywhere, and we say by the beautiful fire! Pasta was just ok for me, but my husband loved it! The grilled romaine caesar salad was just ok to me, but my husband loved it. Which explains the medium food rating. Would go again for the fireplace.

1  Thank Niki G
There are newer reviews for Petras Wine Bar and Bistro

Reviewed 3 October 2013

An accidental find, I was pleasantly surprised with the menu and service. The crabcakes were excellent as well as the pear salad. A well rounded wine list and excellent service. A bit noisy for my taste, however the food is excellent.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Had a great dinner there while staying at the Alpenhof Lodge (restaurant is in the hotel). While I found the menu slightly limited, everything I had was very good, even desert.

1  Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We came off season, so we didn't need reservations. But during a busy season, you won't get in without a reservation. Sadly, they were out of mushroom soup and I was really looking forward to that! But the scallop dinner was terrific. I also had a pear salad, which was yummy. Husband had steak, and that was really good too. I have a sensitive constitution, so I personally would prefer to see more gluten-free items on any menu. But if that stuff doesn't bother you, you'll have a great experience here. And service was excellent!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We were looking for a Pub we found on Yelp, which ended up downstairs from Petra's, but we stayed and had dinner & drinks at Petra's. Food was wonderful! The bartender, Lauren was the BEST! She's totally professional, knew all about the menu items and made excellent drinks. We really like the way she treated us.

Then we went downstairs to check it the Pub, and it was great too. Had one drink and it was just as good as upstairs. The bartender was also great.

Will go back next time we're in Mammoth.