“Great Family Friendly Hotel!”

Mammoth Mountain Inn
Ranked #8 of 31 Hotels in Mammoth Lakes
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed in this special hotel recently. The staff were all very friendly and went out of their way to make our stay special. The room was comfortable and clean. The housekeeping staff made sure we had the towels our large family needed. We would stay here again. We especially enjoy the cozy updated lobby area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Mammoth Mountain Inn

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed at the Mammoth Mountain Inn for the first time a few weeks ago...I can't wait to go back. As soon as you walk in you feel like you're in a true mountain lodge. The lobby is warm and inviting, and the reception staff were all really friendly. It looks like it was recently renovated too which is always nice. Huge stone fireplaces with lots of couches for relaxing in just welcome you. The rooms have incredible views of Mammoth mountain and best of all the beds were so comfortable. Some of the best nights sleep I've ever gotten in hotels. Overall you can't beat the location of this amazing lodge. I really can't wait to back in the winter and stay with them again.

Room Tip: Really can't go wrong here but request a room facing the ski resort.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for the last two nights here. The bed was very comfortable the rooms were clean but dingy , they really need to be updated. I Was VERY upset that no one informed us that they had no air conditioning in the room. That may not sound like a big deal but for someone going through hot flashes it's a very big deal.We are also upset that when we booked the room nobody told us that they charge $20 a day to park and for Internet service. The internet service didn't start working well until about 12 1230 1 o'clock in the morning, when no one else was using it. I normally give good reviews but with the money we paid for this room i would have been happier at a motel 6.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrs1171
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Location: Perfect location at the base of the resort. I stayed here in June so being at the top of the mountain gave me a great view of the resort as well as experiencing the nice cool temperatures. Also, LOVE their free shuttle service to and from town. The drivers were friendly and informative and the service makes going to dinner a breeze.

Sleep Quality: Slept soundly both nights I was there.

Rooms: Enjoyed having access to the shared balcony. I had a wonderful view of the mountains. The room is older but was very clean and the housekeeping staff was very helpful when I needed anything such as an extra towel.

Service: Had excellent service from every staff member I encountered from the shuttle driver and front desk to housekeeping. Met the manager, Luis, who is great and told him what a terrific experience I had at his property.

Value: Excellent value, excellent service. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We certainly enjoyed very much our recent stay (º1st fornight June 2014) not only the Inn itself, (lobby, cozy areas for a cup of coffee, the rooms, very comfortable but the food served upstairs). The staff was very friendly and particularly Adrian, who helped me out with some minor problems that he tackled in a very efficient way.

Highly recommendable for future users.
Blanca (Spain)

Room Tip: Que se dejen influenciar, por los comentarios imparciales de usuarios que ya han conocido el servici...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Blanca D
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Beautiful setting, beautiful hotel. Staff were more than helpful in changing our room to a balcony view. Many thanks especially to Cade in making it possible. It all helped to make our stay in the USA a joy. Barry and Rachael.

Room Tip: If you can get a balcony view room, the view is worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rachael w
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This hotel was a great surprise! I thought being there on summer wouldn't be nice but I was mistaken. The rustic decoration matches the enviroment around. It's right in front of the snowy mountain, the view from the restaurant is beautiful and the food delicious, but a bit expensive.
The room has a mezanino with one confortable warm bed. The air conditioning is silent and efficient. Everything was clean and organized. The shower is warm and the towels soft.
You can get free wifi in the lobby and in the rooms.
The staff is polite and professional.
I definitely recomend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Best Western Plus High Sierra Hotel
Sierra Lodge
Sierra Lodge
#11 of 31 in Mammoth Lakes

Been to Mammoth Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mammoth Mountain Inn

Address: 10400 Minaret Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Region: United States > California > Mammoth Lakes
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Ski-In / Ski-Out Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Business Hotel in Mammoth Lakes
#3 Best Value Hotel in Mammoth Lakes
#4 Family Hotel in Mammoth Lakes
#7 Romantic Hotel in Mammoth Lakes
Price Range: £96 - £195 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Mammoth Mountain Inn 3*
Walk to the gondola. The Mammoth Mountain Inn is a great place to base your vacation if you want to wake up on the mountain itself. Stay in a recently remodeled craftsman style condo or suite. All rooms have slopeside access in winter. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mammoth Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mammoth Mountain Hotel Mammoth Lakes