“Mammoth Bike Park = FUN!”

Mammoth Mountain Bike Park
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular spot to rent mountain bikes and equipment for a day of biking on Mammoth Mountain.
Coronado, California
“Mammoth Bike Park = FUN!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My wife and I spent 3 days riding at the bike park. My wife is a beginner to mtn biking and I am experienced in FS & HT. We were both riding 29er hardtails and still had way to much fun.
Take your time, get acclimated to the elevation. Wear Knee and Elbow Pads!
We rode mostly the intermediate trails. Off the Top to Beach Cruiser and back to the Gondola was a good starter trail. The biggest of its challenges being the sand/ loose gravel.
Brake Through was a little bit harder because of the rocks, sand and a bit of climbing but ended with the easy downtown trail to the village. From there we rode the shuttle back to the gondola.
For more XC riding we enjoyed taking Brake Though-Lincoln Express-Lower Skid Marks-Juniper then rode to the village. This route had more climbing, rocks, roots and sand. It was my favorite ride.
Our bikes worked great though full suspension might be the preferred ride. It all depends on your skill and preference. We can't wait to go back and ride even more of the trails. We loved it!

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
rsm
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mountain Biking in Mammoth Mountain, CA”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Well maintained trails, bridges, jumps and easy to access mountain via gondola or ski lift. All the staff are super friendly. While it has been the largest crowd I've seen in years (4th of July weekend) the mountain and activities are so vast that everyone gets spread out and you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the beautiful mountains. I love it here!!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank shari P
Los Angeles, California
“Best riding in California”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Loved all of it! The trails are in top condition and are extremely well maintained. The mountain staff work very hard to make sure the riding is as good as possible!

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fun for all ability levels”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I enjoyed it because you can pick an easy route or a more difficult one depending on how good you are at riding a bike.

Visited May 2012
Lake Arrowhead, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not for beginners”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Love this place - I compare everything to it. Great maintained trails - nothing easy - all intermediate. Full Suspension or Nothing! Hardtails not recommended. Rent a bike for best results unless you are sporting a $3000 downhill bike of your own.

Visited September 2012