“Good For Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Eastvale, California
“Good For Breakfast”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My wife and I stopped here because it was the only place open in the morning . I had the Turkey Club Sandwich . My wife had the eggs , fruit and toast. We both thought our meal was good and the service was friendly.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Countrydude4444

None
“Best breakfast choice in the village”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This place has it all. A huge menu and pretty good food. The prices are reasonable and they serve quickly. It was everything we were looking for in a breakfast place while staying at the nearby Westin.

malibu, california
“Tasty Coffee & Breakfast Stop”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

How civilized; fresh bagels shmears and assorted omelettes and other breakfast goodies and kick-butt coffee, all available on a sidewalk café, right here in the mountains.

This place and Toomey's are the two places we like best in The Village, an unwelcome addition to the quiet village atmosphere of Mammoth Lakes that has attracted our family for so many years. Then again, I'll kill for a fresh bagel, as long as it's not full of blueberries or some other yuppie gunk.

San Diego, CA
“Pricy, But Big, Awesome Sandwiches”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I think everything is pricy in Mammoth, but if you're going to pay more than you usually do for a sandwich, at least make sure it's a good one. My Californian (turkey and avocado) was over $10, but sandwiches come with a pickle as well as chips, cole slaw, potato salad or some other side. The avocado wasn't too soft, but such is life. It was a big, filling sandwich. Service was highly efficient.

1 Thank DiveDivaSanDiego_CA
Ventura, California
“The Best Place To Schmooze and Schmear Is Here!”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We ran into this little place, because we were chomping at the bit to get up on the Mountain for some ski time. I am so glad we did! These are honest to goodness REAL New York bagels! Hands down some of the best bagels I ever had. The Schmears on the menu are all amazing. My favorites (so far) being the jalepeno cheddar cream cheese and smoked salmon cream cheese. Eggs are my Honey's thing and he abosolutely loved the Denver omlette. They have sandwiches and bugers (the one I saw come out of the kitchen looked awesome!) They have a little bit of something for anybody, salads, sandwiches, smoothies, fresh baked breads, delicious coffeeand tons of breakfast options that they serve all day. My next treat will have to be the Pastrami, or maybe the Matzo Ball soup(or both!). All of this includes the fact that their prices are the most reasonable on the Mountain. So next time you are up in Mammoth, treat yourself to this place. I promise you will be glad that you did.

• Visited April 2013