“A very good meal” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 90 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Made from scratch, fresh, original bbq and chop recipes. Seafood, salads, kids menu, and home made desserts. Fan favorites range from our pork chop to our st louis ribs, the smokeyard burger and blue cheese wedge.
Westerham, United Kingdom
“A very good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

The open kitchen at Smokeyard meant we could witness the excellent head chef in action. He had a great grip on what was going on and clearly took care and pride in the food leaving his kitchen. We were not disappointed.

Visited June 2014

England
“Tasty ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We had a delicious meal here last week. My hubbie had the special pork chop which he said was delicious. I had half chicken with BBQ flavouring. The chicken was so tender and tasty. I ate as much as I possibly could without eating the bone!!! We ordered a desert to share - chocolate brownie. It was to die for!!!! I was so upset I couldn't finish it as we were too full from the mains. Great service too.

San Jose, ca
“Worst piece of meat ever....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had dinner at the Smokeyard on our 1st night and man.... I had the tri-tip and the worst piece of steak ever.... all fat and little meat and smothered with their special BBQ sauce. My GF had the special, pork chops which she said was 'OK' should have said something....but rule #1.... never return the steak....after a $52 bill...couldn't wait to toothpick the fat out between my teeth.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jethro_53
Maryland
“Lousy on so many levels”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I love garlic, but the dish called penne marinara was so full of garlic it was inEdible Almost everything on the menu features garlic and is fried. I ordered this because I didn't want garlic and it wasn't mentioned in the description. Surprise! Not a happy one. Corn fritters tasteless, tri tip salad very chewy. Cheesy chili chips unevenly seasoned. Waitress was long on hair short on brains.

Visited June 2014
“Great burger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Met some friends who had just eaten there on the way to the village in Mammoth, they recommended it so we gave it a try. We were not disappointed, the homemade BBQ potato chips are really good and the burgers were excellent. Very friendly service which in Mammoth can sometimes be a little rare, and really fun atmosphere. Now we will recommend it to our friends too!

Visited April 2014