“Great Breakfast”

Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Made from scratch, fresh, original bbq and chop recipes. Seafood, salads, kids menu, and home made desserts. Fan favorites range from our pork chop to our st louis ribs, the smokeyard burger and blue cheese wedge.
Reno, Nevada
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Try the Squares and Eggs. Never had french toast that tasted quite like this, and it definitely wasn't as good. I will definitely come here again.

Visited July 2014

Sioux City, Iowa, United States
“Fabulous burger”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I hadn't had a good burger since I'd come to Mammoth Lakes, so when I read the menu here, their selection of burgers sounded like I should give one a try. I went with the Smokeyard Burger, and because I love Bleu cheese, I substituted that for the white cheddar. It was an excellent decision. The plate came out piled high with their BBQ chips and the burger was huge. The bun was toasted perfectly and the fixings stacked generously. I had to supplement my eating with a fork. I also asked for a side of Bleu cheese dressing, and added that. Again, it was fabulous. I don't know about their steaks or BBQ, but their burgers are well worth the $14.

Westerham, United Kingdom
“A very good meal”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The open kitchen at Smokeyard meant we could witness the excellent head chef in action. He had a great grip on what was going on and clearly took care and pride in the food leaving his kitchen. We were not disappointed.

Visited June 2014
England
“Tasty ”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We had a delicious meal here last week. My hubbie had the special pork chop which he said was delicious. I had half chicken with BBQ flavouring. The chicken was so tender and tasty. I ate as much as I possibly could without eating the bone!!! We ordered a desert to share - chocolate brownie. It was to die for!!!! I was so upset I couldn't finish it as we were too full from the mains. Great service too.

San Jose, ca
“Worst piece of meat ever....”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had dinner at the Smokeyard on our 1st night and man.... I had the tri-tip and the worst piece of steak ever.... all fat and little meat and smothered with their special BBQ sauce. My GF had the special, pork chops which she said was 'OK' should have said something....but rule #1.... never return the steak....after a $52 bill...couldn't wait to toothpick the fat out between my teeth.

• Visited June 2014