We spent two nights at Juniper Springs Resort in Mammoth lakes in the middle of our drive from Las Vegas to San Francisco. We chose this hotel for a two bedroom suite for our family. Accommodation was very comfortable and it was great value (off season). Accommodation is a little out of the main part of town, but we had our own car so this was not a problem (and the free undercover secure parking was a bonus). Hotel is right next to one of the main ski lifts so would be a great location in ski season.
Receptions staff were great and the housekeeping up to scratch. While unlikely to be in the area again - we would stay there again by choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge