It was our first time in Mammoth Lake and by the time we got there it was late and dark so we couldn't really see anything. The next morning, when our daughters woke up, they got to see the mountains with snow on them!
My 4 yr old kept on saying how she felt like Elsa from the movie Frozen. She also started to sing, she was super excited.
The place amazing! We stayed at a two bedroom two full bathrooms full equipment kitchen which I love. Everything was really close to where we stayed at.
My only advice is to bring your own spices if you're planing on cooking.
Really quiet place, great view, good environment.
We're definitely going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge