We planned on staying for a few days to relax. Hubby wanted to fish I was going to treat myself to a spa day. Well we arrived very late in the afternoon. Fairly nice lobby, get to room and realize this hotel has NO ac.( should have looked closer at other reviews) Hubby called down to desk and was told by the front desk person to "just open the windows and door". Well I don't know about you guys but I AM NOT IN THE HABIT OF LEAVING MY WINDOW OR DOORS OPEN IN HOTELS!!! If I was 5-6 stories up with no balcony yeah maybe. We had a large balcony that was easily accessible. So duh NO I was not going to open my window and doors and go to sleep. Next day we checked out by 11 am the room was close to 90 degrees by that time.. Now when I get to the front desk WOW!!! they had AC. Funny their guest are burning up but the lobby is very cool. Told that front desk why we are checking out and her quote was yeah it's hot. NO JOKE Never again that is for sure. Oh and BTW this is the second x I reviewed this property. Don't have a clue what happened to the first review. It did not post.
Retired and loving it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge