We had a wonderful time at Juniper Springs Resort. The hotel is incredible with friendly and helpful front desk staff. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo, very clean and spacious with views of the mountain. We went hiking, fishing and played a lot of golf. Can't wait to go back.
Mammoth Vacations assisted us in reserving our accommodations and they did a great job!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge