We stayed there for a night after a lot of driving and where very happy to settle in the cosy suites, suddenly felt at home. Free WiFi and covered parking provided. Saw the fully equipped kitchen and went to buy some groceries nearby to cook a homestyle family dinner. A great experience after many days on the road and in standard hotel rooms. Must be a nice place for a winter getaway too.
The only negative is the fact that some public areas and carpets urgently need renovation or replacement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge