Mammoth Creek Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Chateau Blanc(Mammoth Lakes)
View Hotel
La Vista Blanc(Mammoth Lakes)
The Lodges(Mammoth Lakes)
View Hotel
Chateau Sans Nom(Mammoth Lakes)
View Hotel
Sierra Park Villas(Mammoth Lakes)
View Hotel
All reviewssteam roomgreat spacontinental breakfasttea and coffeepool tablelounge areagreat place to stayhot tubbed was comfortablethe room was nicecomfortable stayno air conditioningdeath valleymono lakeski seasonfull kitchenresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2011

This hotel's website does not do it justice. My friends and I have been here before in both the winter and summer months and have continuously remained impressed. Their deluxe loft is incredibly spacey. Two stories with nice modern furniture and a balcony with breathtaking views of the mountains. Staff is very helpful and price point is low compared to the countless amenities and superior renovations. Definitely recommend; Winter or Summer!

Room Tip: Deluxe loft was fantastic and worth the minimal increase in price.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2011

My fiance and I stayed at this lovely Inn and had a wonderful time. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Its an Inn, of course, but because of the good reviews on tripadvisor I was expecting more. The room we had (Deluxe Suite) was clean, but not very charming. The staff was not helpful or friendly, but after asking everything I got the correct answers. All people working there seemed to be very uninterested. The room service was poor, the bed was not made like I am used to it, they just put the blanket loose back onto the bed. The breakfast room was a disaster, its dirty (even at 6am), located in the basement and very cheap looking. The food was ok but nothing special. The location of this accommodation is pretty good, there are a few good restaurants in walking distance. As far as I read they also have a shuttle bus access to the ski area (did not use it myself).

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2011

My husband and I stayed here recently (in August). We stayed in a standard room, which was quite small. The room was clean, but the furniture was old, the bed was uncomfortable, and the sheets on the bed were the roughest sheets I have ever slept on. Also, it was a bit hot in the room at night. They gave us a table fan, but it was not sufficient when the heavy shades were closed.

Another letdown was the breakfast. The "spread" is located in their dismal basement with a dirty carpet. Needless to say, we did not eat breakfast there. The other common areas are cute, clean and bright though. Not sure why they do not offer the breakfast in one of those areas instead. Also worth noting, we could not access their free wireless network from our room.

My rating of this inn is actually 2.5 stars. It seems to be one of the cheaper places to stay, but for all of its downfalls, I would rather stay somewhere more expensive. We would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J H
Reviewed 1 August 2011

We stayed one night in between Vegas and Yosemite on a road trip. The hotel is comfortable, cosy and clean, everything you could ask for before a day of hiking in the mountains. Breakfast is included and location is near a few places to eat. We liked the local pizza place ourselves.
Staff are helpful, and the hotel is one I would visit again.

Room Tip: Downstairs is easier with luggage as there is no elevator!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends