This is my third stay at the Westin Monache Resort in Mammoth. Just thinking about this hotel puts me at ease. Everything about the property makes me happy. The location is perfect. The decor is warm, welcoming and gives the feeling of being in a log home. The service is excellent. Staff is warm, friendly and goes out of their way to help. The property is super clean. The walk to the gondola at the village is a short walk away (the stairs to the villatge are daunting at first, but it's part of the apeal for me now -- a sign of coming home). I don't need to say much about Westin's Heavenly Bed as it sells itself. Food at the hotel is average, but hits the spot if you want to relax and just order room service. I look forward to my next trip to Mammoth and my stay at the Westin. Really. An awesome hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin