A wonderful location, spacious and lovely rooms, comfortable beds, a kitchen, a balcony with a view, friendly and helpful staff, a heated outdoor pool and a good complimentary continental breakfast: I would love to stay here again! One drawback, however, for people who are allergic to dogs; the hotel is (very) dog-friendly and even if the rooms are spotlessly clean, you will notice that there have been dogs there before. Maybe the hotel could offer some 'dog-free' rooms so that even people with allergies could enjoy this remarkable place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin