We booked this hotel as it had two bedroom suites which was better for us than two rooms. The suite was fantastic with two large bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen and very nice living area. The hotel is located close to the ski lift and a nice shopping area with several good restaurants. Mammoth Lakes is a great place to visit with some wonderful walks and spectacular scenery. Not cheap and the annoying habit of adding "extras" such as 'occupancy tax' ($49) and 'resort service fee' ($25), soon racks up the final bill. Overall a very good hotel if a little pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin