While visiting the east side of Yosemite, we booked one night at the Westin Monache. But upon arrival, we fell in love with the area and the hotel, and extended our time in the area by one night. The service team at this hotel are great. They were super helpful with restaurant recommendations, shuttle service to and from dinner and room check in. The rooms are great, with the Heavenly Bed and a great kitchen area complete with everything one would need. We're already plotting a winter return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin