We were extremely impressed with the level of customer service as well as the amenities at this price point. The front desk and concierge were both extremely helpful in answering our questions about the hotel and Mammoth Lakes and making sure that we were satisfied with our stay.
The rooms are well appointed and include kitchenettes with no detail left out. Extra touches include assistance planning your morning run (Mammoth Lakes has great jogging and bike paths), available onsite childcare and free valet and self parking. Of course, this is a Westin, so the beds are extremely comfortable and all of the typical 4 star amenities are there.
This property was a steal at $200/night (inc. tax and the $25 resort fee).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin