Right in a fab, central location, the hotel is a pleasure from the start. Great mountain art references throughout the property. We were pleasantly surprised at each turn. Our first room was a bit dark( facing into a tree grove) , so the staff quickly moved us up 3 floors to the top of the tree-line. Absolutely lovely! Great bed, well appointed kitchenette, lovely lounging nook by the window which happily opened for fresh mountain air. The restaurantI has a great dining room. I had a cauliflower steak. Good, but the dessert, a valrhona chocolate mousse, was really really yummy. We lucked out with an off season rate. Our 169. a night room goes for 700. high season. Easy luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin