On arrival we were offered a glass of champagne! Our room was lovely, with a seating area and a kitchen area, all spotless and lovely and modern. Bathroom was really spacious, great hot and powerful shower complete with fluffy robes. Hot tub was HOT ! With a nice pool alongside. This hotel is in a lovely location, secure underground parking and right in the 'village'. Nice restaurants nearby, check out the Smokeyard BBQ (see my review) for great food. This hotel has a real emphasis on health and wellbeing, check out the 'healthy' water bowl in reception with cucumber and herbs, very refreshing, room also includes complimentary Starbucks coffee and water. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a relaxing break. The only thing lacking is a spa with massage and treatments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin