We stayed at the Westin Monache in February 2014, and enjoyed our stay so much that we returned in March 2014. The Westin is perfect for families traveling with dogs. We have a 6-month old husky puppy and from the moment we arrived, he was treated like a little prince by all of the staff! The hotel is well-maintained and impeccably clean; you'd never be able to tell that it's popular among pooch-owners. The Westin is also terrific if there are individuals in your group who are not big into skiing or other winter sports. It's close walking distance to the shops and restaurants in the village, or if they prefer, they can relax in the modern comforts and luxuries of the hotel. The only areas in need of improvement are the slow and congested elevators. I'm not sure if it's because we visited during weekends, but we consistently had long waits (4-5+ min) for the elevators. The doors close very quickly, not giving older/less mobile individuals much time to make it into the elevator. Other than that, we love staying here and will continue visiting with our little furry monster for years to come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin