Perfect for first visit to Mammoth. The concierge gave us great recommendations, the restaurant is fantastic. We loved our server, "Bohdi," he gave us great tips on where to board, hike and visit. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Checking in was a little unorganized and the wait was long. The person who helped me was a bit grumpy-maybe she was new. We wanted to add a night and she was supposed to get back to me on the price, but never did. But they made our dog Sophie feel comfortable, and it was so convenient. You do not need a car, once to the hotel. The gondola is right outside the hotel--across the street. The Gondola is free for anyone. We liked having the option to return for lunch and cook dinner in our room (although we only did each once). The rooms are very clean, and all have a nice view of the forest or mountains--there is no need to ask for a better view--all the views are nice. Our fireplace was cozy and our bed very, very comfortable. Our son slept on the pull out sofa in the living room, while my husband and I shared the large, King sized bed in the bedroom (we got a 1 bedroom, but w bedrooms are also available). The room is very small. The kitchen area is tiny, but it was well stocked with a blender, pots and pans, tea and coffee maker, plates and utensils. There is no need to print anything except food. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin