It is a beautiful hotel in a great location.
Everyone in this hotel was extremely helpful especially Barbara M. (Front desk mgr). Our requests were answered quickly and with a gracious smile.
Management must run a "tight (friendly) ship."
The facilities are great, clean and very comfortable (naturally, it is an SPG bed). The room had a kitchenette, contemporary lighting, updated modern bathroom and a gas fireplace.
Everything in this resort is luxurious and the view is magnificent.
The town provides busing with bicycle carrying trailers.
I highly recommend staying at the Westin resort in Mammoth Lakes, CA., even when visiting Yosemite National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin