We were not able to stay for our ski vacation that had been planned for many months. Just walking into the hotel can set off allergies. Dogs are barking and pulling on leashes trying to get to eachother. The snow outside is yellow and brown with droppings. It is not relaxing.
We had made a request for a room due to the allergies our family has. The hotel told us upon arrival that they can't guarantee that any room has not been used with dogs. We ended up sick from our allergies and lost money all around on tickets, rentals, etc..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin