Went up for the Labor Day weekend with our 110lb pooch and everyone could not have been more helpful. Although they had run out of the dog heavenly beds, the suite/room was great. Good size, fireplace, kitchenette, etc. Underground parking will be solid attraction on a return trip when the snow flies! Had room service the first night as we were reluctant to explore the dog friendly options at that time. The food was great. As usual the Westin chain does not disappoint!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin