My husband, nine year old son, and I stayed at the Westin Monache in Mammoth over Labor Day weekend. The Monache is a very nice resort with all of the amenities and centrally located to the village. It even allows dogs; which is a plus. The hotel is very clean and staff were very helpful. Unfortunately on top of their already pricey rates they charge an additional $25/night for valet parking & other misc amneties. I found that to be a bit steep. We ended up using our vehicle quite a bit and parked it ourselves and the only amenity we used was the hot tub and pool. I don't feel that they should impose a charge for stuff that we are not going to use. But besides that additional fee it was a wonderful hotel. We've been going up to Mammoth for many years and I think next time I'll just rent a condo like we have done so in the past. It comes out to about the same price (maybe even a little cheaper for a condo) but at least we get more than one room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin