Mammoth is a dog friendly town and this is one friendly dog hotel. Westin beds for the dogs as well as a special bag of goodies for them upon arrival. They didn't have a bunch of nonsense rules regarding the dogs (like not leaving them unattended in the room.)
The hotel is beautiful and the service was so great. The food was really good & they have special appetizers for a reduced price from 4-6. Our room was spacious and fully stocked with a full mini kitchen. It was just a great experience. 1st time we have travelled with our dogs and we will definitely be back. So many hotels that take dogs are old and run down. This hotel takes them then cleans the carpet and furniture after the guests check out. I am assuming that they just consider the cleaning cost as part of the cost of doing business. It definitely will draw me to Westin in the future whether or not I have dogs with me. The heavenly beds are also a big draw.
The hotel is right across the street from the Village. Lots of entertaining things to do there.
I just have to say after staying here and in Beaver Creek, CO, Westin really has their finger on the pulse of what hotel guests want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin