First time to Mammoth is 20 years. Unless you can split a big condo with a large group, winter stays for a couple or small family can be pricey. We wanted more than a motel room but less than a multi-bedroom/full kitchen condo. Didn't want "rustic" accommodations and wanted to get on the slopes quickly. Monache fit our needs just fine. If I had to complain about something I'd say the room's refrigerator and heating system was a little noisy. It is not in "The Village" as I thought, but on a hill above it. A rather long and steep staircase leads right to it however. There didn't seem to be any type of market or vending machines on the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin