“Maintaining former quality”

Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Coupeville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Look for us on the water side of front street, historic yellow building, down the stairs to the water level deck.
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Under new management for over a year, the Mosquito Fleet is holding its own. Friendly atmosphere, nice people managing, good lunch fare, and good breakfast food too. Great view of Penn Cove. One of the many good alternatives on Front Street in Sioux Falls.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I was very warmly greeted and took a seat looking out over Penn Cove with a wonderful view of Mt baker. I enjoyed a generous serving of squash soup served with two slices of homemade toast. I topped it off with a tasty slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream. The service was friendly and attentive. I plan to go back to try some of the Thai items as well!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

New owners, haven't a clue. Nothing is like the old owners put out. Cleanliness is not good either. Service and concern for customers is near zero. English proficiency is poor and they seem unable to care. Save your money and go elsewhere. BTW, this place is in Langley, not Coupville. So what gives with some of these reviews? We won't be back.

3  Thank carlyee
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We noticed the sign for this restaurant and headed down the stairs. I wasn't sure what to expect as I was pretty sure I didn't want chili. The chili was a major feature of the menu but we chose the Salmon and Asparagus quiche which came with a beautifully presented and tasty little salad. The quiche was excellent and our friend loved the pulled pork sandwich. The bread and pulled pork were both excellent.

The sunny deck was popular and offered a great view but we preferred to eat inside.The Dining Room was nice and airy, we had a great view of the water from there also. The waitstaff were very pleasant and accommodating and we were pleased to find that they accepted all major credit cards.

4  Thank britkid53
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch on the outside deck. There is also a lovely inside dining room with great views. The chili was excellent. The cornbread is probably the best I've ever had. The cornbread is so moist. It's made in house.