“Good but Pricy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Front Street Grill
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Coupeville
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alexander Street
Description: Front Street Grill is located on the waterside of Front Street in Coupeville Washington. We have spectacular views of Mt Baker and the Historic Coupeville Wharf.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good but Pricy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

My wife and I had their steak filet, garlic mashed potatoes, and a cup of clam chowder. The chowder was adequate but I probably will not get it again. The potatoes almost had too much garlic for my taste but they were good. The steak was cooked properly, seasoned well, and was delicious. We tried their mixed berry crumble for dessert and it was very good. I thought the prices were a bit high but most things are in Coupeville.

Houston, TX
“Great mussels”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Mussels from the Penn Cove where this restaurant is located must have been picked from the bay that morning because they were so tasty! Enjoyed a good view from the restaurant window too.

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Mussels were worth every penny”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

The service was great, the scenery was great, and the food was superb. I tried a dish that was mussels and chorizo. Wow, what a combo. I will be dreaming of that one for awhile. So delish!

Visited June 2014
“Lousy service. .okay food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Went for breakfast and the waitress was not good. The hostess was the one employee who seemed to have a personality and actually worked. The food was mediocre and they advertise home fries as Hashbrowns but they were frozen Hashbrowns that appeared to be microwaved and the eggs benedict was not edible. The French Toast wad good.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, WA
“Good place for a meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Staying several days in Coupeville, I had the chance to try a variety restaurants. My friends and I enjoyed the meal at the Front Street Grill very much. A couple of people had the mussels, and thought they were excellent (the place we ate the next night paled in comparison, in their opinion). I had a burger, and it was really good. Prices may be a little high, but in line with the location, I think. I didn't find any of the restaurants to be especially a bargain. We didn't have any issues with the service, and I liked the atmosphere and setting. I'd eat there again.

• Visited June 2014