“Three scoops!! ”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Coupeville
California
“Three scoops!! ”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

The smallest serving is three scoops - tiny ones, but still! And only $2.75! We all enjoyed the ice cream and the three scoops allows you to sample more flavors. I shared with my daughter - just got an extra cup. If you are under 10 you can have a one scooper. Wolf tracks, mint chip, coffee almond all delish.

Kansas
“YUM YUM YUM!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

While checking out downtown Coupeville about everyone walking down the street was carrying an ice cream cone from here! Service was excellent and there was a large variety of ice creams to try. I opted for the Root Beer Shake (Yes Shake, not Float!) It was DELICIOUS! Prices were very reasonable with great portion sizes. A small cone was 3 scoops of ice cream which you could mix and match. There is a sign on the wall that says, "size of ice cream cone depends on customer attitude," We thought that was funny.

This is a very small shop, not a lot of room to sit around and enjoy your ice cream, BUT so close to the amazing views outside I don't know why you would want to!

• Visited August 2014
Hamilton, Montana
“Excellent Food, Service, and Value!!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I braved the line, which moved quite quickly, on a hot summer day last week. It was difficult to choose from the awesome flavors, but both my wife and I did double scoop waffle cones. The bill was $6. I told her, "No, we had TWO double scoop waffle cones." She offered to charge me more, but said that the price was correct. Definitely delicious ice cream, prompt service, and I think a value, given normal prices today at a specialty ice cream shop. I think I paid more for ice cream recently at a Dairy Queen. Bring your sweetie / kids there, and you'll be a hero.

• Visited July 2014
Centennial, CO
“Fantastic Ice Cream Shop”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Absolutely wonderful treat anytime of day. A single waffle cone (home made) contains 3 scoops of whatever flavors you want. I had wolf tracks (soft chocolate with vanilla bean), mint chocolate and cookie dough and what a wonderful mix…and all for $3. The place is always packed and a short line moves quickly. When in Coupeville, don’t miss this ice cream parlor right on the main street. This is where the locals come for their weekly treat...a must visit after lunch.

• Visited June 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Yum!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This is a great little place. It's in a cute building on main street, close to the pier. When we got there the line was out the door, but the service was friendly and fast, and I really enjoyed the friendly banter.
There were lots of flavors of ice cream to choose from, and my 'small' cone of peanut butter chocolate was stacked three scoops high. Delicious!

• Visited July 2014