My husband and I both work a lot and needed to find a place close to home for a getaway. We wanted to be by the water, find some beaches and trails for hiking and great dining experiences. We found it all at Garden Isle Cottages and Coupeville. The cottage was private, quiet and had everything we needed. Even some homemade bread and sweet strawberries to snack on. We are not the B & B types so having our breakfast already available in the cottage was perfect!
If you are looking for some quality couple time with many things to do, head to Whidbey Island and tell Dan that Kim and Lyle sent you! Check out the Earth Sanctuary too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Isle consists of two charming garden cottages with a hot tub and a three bedroom vacation home. Our property is located on two + acres just steps from the beach, our town park and the 1853 historic waterfront district of Coupeville (the second oldest town in the state of Washington). From our property there are lovely views of the waters of Penn Cove and the 11,000 foot high Mount Baker. Our town is known for its Penn Cove Mussels and they are served in the wonderful restaurants in town. Life Magazine consider Whidbey Island one the top 100 dream destinations in the world. Please come and stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Garden Isle Guest Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Isle Guest Hotel
- Garden Isle Guest Coupeville
- Garden Isle Guest Cottages Coupeville, Whidbey Island, Washington