Decided last minute to visit for 1 night and we were not disappointed!
Friendly, welcoming owner, gorgeous clean and well appointed cottage, especially enjoyed the delicious homemade treats and breakfast
Fireplace a welcome addition as it was unusually cold outside and added to the cozy atmosphere.
All amenities fantastic, and the bed was so comfortable.
Sitting in the hot tub with snow falling was the best birthday gift ever!
A Whitby Island gem not to be missed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Isle consists of two charming garden cottages with a hot tub and a three bedroom vacation home. Our property is located on two + acres just steps from the beach, our town park and the 1853 historic waterfront district of Coupeville (the second oldest town in the state of Washington). From our property there are lovely views of the waters of Penn Cove and the 11,000 foot high Mount Baker. Our town is known for its Penn Cove Mussels and they are served in the wonderful restaurants in town. Life Magazine consider Whidbey Island one the top 100 dream destinations in the world. Please come and stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Garden Isle Guest Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Isle Guest Hotel
- Garden Isle Guest Coupeville
- Garden Isle Guest Cottages Coupeville, Whidbey Island, Washington