I stayed at the Beachcomber Cottage for three nights while checking out real estate in the area. First, customer service is outstanding -- Dan provides an excellent overview of Coupeville and knowledgeable advice on what to see and where to eat, plus he followed up with me throughout my stay to insure that I was comfortable. Second, the little cottage is fresh and clean, pretty without being overly cute. Third, I really like the idea of breakfast in the cottage, on your own schedule, and the food was both plentiful and delicious, as well as much healthier than these kinds of breakfasts tend to be. Last but not least, the bed was very comfortable -- no complaints from my back whatsoever. Be aware, though, that there is no view of the beautiful harbor from your room, inside or outside, if this is important to you. My only criticisms would be that there was next to no space to put anything in the bathroom (which was quite spacious) -- grooming supplies and oral care ended up in little piles on the floor. And, while there is an excellent wall-hung TV, the only place to view it is in bed -- not on the couch or at the dining table. I did enjoy my stay and my introduction to Coupeville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Isle consists of two charming garden cottages with a hot tub and a three bedroom vacation home. Our property is located on two + acres just steps from the beach, our town park and the 1853 historic waterfront district of Coupeville (the second oldest town in the state of Washington). From our property there are lovely views of the waters of Penn Cove and the 11,000 foot high Mount Baker. Our town is known for its Penn Cove Mussels and they are served in the wonderful restaurants in town. Life Magazine consider Whidbey Island one the top 100 dream destinations in the world. Please come and stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Garden Isle Guest Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Isle Guest Hotel
- Garden Isle Guest Coupeville
- Garden Isle Guest Cottages Coupeville, Whidbey Island, Washington