This is our second stay at the Beachcomber Cottage at Garden Isle. It was a delightful experience in every way. Our hosts provided for us down to the last detail--even to the delicious quiches and other fixings provided for breakfast, homemade cookies, and our choice of ground or whole bean coffee. Instead of off-the-shelf reproductions on the wall, there are beautiful original photo prints. Accommodations were of the highest quality throughout. Front and back lawns are inviting. The roses were in bloom along the back deck, and the short stroll into "downtown" through the park and along the bluff path was charming. Dan was helpful and just the right amount of friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Isle consists of two charming garden cottages with a hot tub and a three bedroom vacation home. Our property is located on two + acres just steps from the beach, our town park and the 1853 historic waterfront district of Coupeville (the second oldest town in the state of Washington). From our property there are lovely views of the waters of Penn Cove and the 11,000 foot high Mount Baker. Our town is known for its Penn Cove Mussels and they are served in the wonderful restaurants in town. Life Magazine consider Whidbey Island one the top 100 dream destinations in the world. Please come and stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Garden Isle Guest Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Isle Guest Hotel
- Garden Isle Guest Coupeville
- Garden Isle Guest Cottages Coupeville, Whidbey Island, Washington