Driving out of Oregon, on the spur of the moment, we decided to revisit The Captain Whidbey Inn, our last visit was 25 years ago. What a pleasant surprise, Sarah the receptionist was very accommodating and gave us the honeymoon suite and we were not disappointed. The large king size bed, amazing views of the harbour and spacious room was just the treat.
The continental breakfast was great, would have liked to hear some back ground music played.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Captain Whidbey Inn is an enchanting log inn that was hand-built in 1907. Located on the shores of Penn Cove inside the Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve, the Inn is centrally located for nature enthusiasts, island explorers and those seeking the charm of historic Northwest towns by the sea. Activities popular with guests include hiking, kayaking, cycling, antiquing, horseback riding, fishing, wine-tasting, and beachcombing. With both rustic and modern accommodations, the Captain Whidbey Inn offers three types of lodging: quaint log-walled rooms in the inn itself, romantic private waterfront cabins, and the more modern Lagoon rooms. Guests staying at the Inn will enjoy the various water views on the property and from many guest rooms, on-site dining in our restaurant, a fun happy hour in the tavern, Complimentary continental breakfast, parking and WiFi are included in each reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Captain Whidbey Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Captain Whidbey Hotel Coupeville
- Captain Whidbey Inn Coupeville, Whidbey Island, Washington