This past Christmas our son gave us a couple of nights at this built in 1907. After Christmas we headed down to Mexico and upon our return headed down to this wonderful Inn which takes you back to an era gone by. In Inn is very rustic and even though it has had several updates over the years still gives you a very original untouched ambiance. The dining is fantastic with everything from sea food to gourmet burgers. It also has a wonderful bar area and lobby area with a beautiful fireplace and furnishing for socializing, reading or being by yourself with others. The historic town of Coupville is a 5 minute ride away. Also are many beaches for you beach combers looking for treasures. You have close by state parks with there many trails and old fort structures. Whether you are young or old, with or without there are many pleasures to be found at this precious hideaway.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Captain Whidbey Inn is an enchanting log inn that was hand-built in 1907. Located on the shores of Penn Cove inside the Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve, the Inn is centrally located for nature enthusiasts, island explorers and those seeking the charm of historic Northwest towns by the sea. Activities popular with guests include hiking, kayaking, cycling, antiquing, horseback riding, fishing, wine-tasting, and beachcombing. With both rustic and modern accommodations, the Captain Whidbey Inn offers three types of lodging: quaint log-walled rooms in the inn itself, romantic private waterfront cabins, and the more modern Lagoon rooms. Guests staying at the Inn will enjoy the various water views on the property and from many guest rooms, on-site dining in our restaurant, a fun happy hour in the tavern, Complimentary continental breakfast, parking and WiFi are included in each reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Captain Whidbey Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Captain Whidbey Hotel Coupeville
- Captain Whidbey Inn Coupeville, Whidbey Island, Washington