aloft Philadelphia Airport
US$326
US$316
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$266
US$235
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
US$216
US$161
  • Free Internet
US$207
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbliss productsstarwood hotelsphiladelphia airportan early morning flightindoor poolone night staywake up callbed was comfortablefree shuttlelobby areacenter cityhipphl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2011

It enjoyed my stay. Checking in and out was easy and at reasonable times. The decor and details were fun. The room had a king size bed but was small. The bathroom did not have a fan and the shower could have been in better shape. No tub.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank sussyrae
Reviewed 3 May 2011

We had the worst time trying to find a reasonably price hotel for the Penn Relays weekend, however, my SPG membership led us to the Aloft. Loved this hotel, very modern and fun looking. Loved the walk-in shower with the Bliss Shower gel dispenser. Bed was very comfortable; however, there isn't a dresser in the room. Great room for a weekend, wouldn't recommend it for a week long trip when you want to get comfortable in the room (unpack fully and everything). Loved that there was a fridge in the room and a microwave available downstairs for 24/7 use (you don't know how stingy hotel are being with that now). Bar is overpriced (10 dollars 4 ounce cocktails), but the lounge area is gorgeous and relaxing. They do charge $7 a day for parking, but will validate your ticket as a hotel guest. Overall, for a weekend trip, I would definitely recommend the Aloft

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I get the whole "trendy, loft" idea. It is sort of cool. But, the reality is, this hotel has smaller rooms and less amenities than other hotels. And, it's expensive! Beware: the music is so loud in the lobby area that is you are on the 1st or 2nd floor, you can not even think of sleeping before 2am when the bar closes. I switched rooms the next night and had a better nights sleep. There is no tub (if traveling with small kids), no closet, no dresser/drawers, no black out curtains. My shower had a pile of goo where the soap dispenser had leaked. The pillow cases were too small for the pillows. The alarm clock was a flashing light only - no sound. The room was much smaller than most hotel rooms. No restaurant on sight. All this for $200 a night? Overpriced for me no matter how trendy it was. To top it all off, I couldn't even get a pen! I had paperwork to do and the only thing in the room was a pencil. Really? How cheap is that.

Room Tip: stay on floors 3 - 5
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2011

My family and I flew to Philly for a funeral the following day in New Jersey. When we arrived, the lobby was so loud from the music from the bar we could barely hear the desk attendant. We were given keys and went to our rooms. The room we were issued was dirty - I'm talking towels on the floor, slept-in bed, urine in the toilet. So we went back and asked for a clean room. The accommodations themselves were not bad - modern, clean and comfortable. The magazines in the rack were Spin and Wired, which made me feel like they were trying just a little too hard to be hip. As we got close to bed time, I tried to turn on the fan in the room, but the unit wouldn't operate (I failed to notice a wall mounted thermostat about 8 feet from the unit). I tried to call to to the front desk, but the bedside phone was broken. So, I called on my cell to the front desk. When the attendant answered, I could hear the pounding of the beat in the background. I told him my name and my room number and he interrupted me and said, "I'll connect you." Clearly, he couldn't hear me over the music. By this time, I was losing my patience. I got dressed, and went down to the desk. They gave me a ten dollar voucher that I could use in their self serve convenience bar. All in all, a poor experience. I won't be going back. And it's not because I'm not cool.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Morpheus1041
Reviewed 26 March 2011

After reading lots of reviews for Philly airport hotels, I was nervous about what I was bringing my family into. After staying here, I have to think that anyone who left a bad review recently must have ridiculous expectations.

We arrived at about 9 or 10pm. I brought my reservation confirmation and was prepared to argue if they tried to charge me for parking, but the very friendly woman at the desk volunteered that I was entitled to ten free days of parking, and asked if she could validate my parking ticket so that we wouldn't even have to stop in the office when we returned from our trip. She was also very informative about the shuttle service, which runs every 20 minutes 24/7, and gave us advice about which shuttle to take to be there in time for our international flight.

The music in the lobby was loud techno, but we had a room on the 4th floor so it was no problem. Also, I brought my sleeping 3 y/o right through the lobby, and it wasn't so loud that I worried about waking him up.

Our room was clean and comfy, with a large tv and a free wifi connection. There were also complimentary water bottles, which came in handy.

The morning shuttle ran right on time, even at 3:40am. When we returned from our trip, I called the front desk and an equally friendly woman said she'd send a shuttle right out for us. The driver was very nice and made sure to drop us right at our car. He even got out and carried some luggage to our car for us!

I will absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family