aloft Philadelphia Airport
US$326
US$316
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$266
US$235
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
US$216
US$161
  • Free Internet
US$207
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbliss productsstarwood hotelsphiladelphia airportan early morning flightindoor poolone night staywake up callbed was comfortablefree shuttlelobby areacenter cityhipphl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 November 2013

place is getting a bit worn, room needed attention, wall paper peeling , shower tile dirty, was just not good at all, trouble with my reservation, seems the desk person checked me in with my first name as my last name, when some one came in the morning to pick me up, was told I never checked in , my ride to a meeting left, forcing me to rent a car to make my meeting a hour away, not good at all !

Room Tip: make sure they check you in under right name
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Karen M, Starwood Hotels at aloft Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear jupiterinletcarguy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're sorry to hear you encountered a number of inconveniences during your stay here. We have taken your comments back to the team and will look to retrain our front desk staff to ensure this mix-up does not happen again.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We went to Philly for the weekend to see a concert and take in some site and the Aloft was very convenient. Only 15 minutes from the Wells Fargo arena and 20 from the historic area. Parking was only $12. The rooms were very comfortable and they had a nice bar with pool table ground floor. We would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear kmq2000,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay in Philadelphia. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the concert and our convenient location to the Wells Fargo Center. Thank you for commenting and we hope to invite you back here soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Checking in and out ran smooth! The bar was exceptional and I loved the pool tables. Room was very comfortable and clean. I loved the shampoo,body wash in the shower. Room was spacious. I will be back!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Overbooked and no bartender, we waited over an hour and no one ever showed up. Can hear road noise and people in hallway. Tiles in shower cracked and grout not clean. Bed is hard and pillows are tiny. Also have to walk to another hotel to eat. Price is good and staff is really nice, but doesn't make up for noisy room.

• Stayed: October 2013
Karen M, Starwood Hotels at aloft Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear lucin,
Thank you for choosing Aloft. We're sorry your recent stay did not meet your expectations and was not as comfortable as you would have hoped. Thank you for letting us know of yoru recent experience. We will look to make improvements so the next time you're here your stay will be better than "okay".

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a quick stop on a Saturday night. We found the hotel itself to be dirty. The halls were dirty, there was damage to the decorations in the halls. Our first room was all around dirty. The walls had visible stuff on it, the tile in the shower needed a thorough cleaning. The grout had lots of mildew etc on it. We went to get a different room when we saw the shower. The front desk seemed to already know about the shower problem. The second room we were put in wasn't much better. The walls didn't have the dirt on them but the shower was still dirty. We decided to just skip using the shower (An apology might be due to the people next to us on our flight the next morning). Part of the shower problems I think is a design problem, It's a standing shower with tiny tiles everywhere. Combine that with a lazy cleaning staff and you'll get mildew in every shower.

After getting settled we went downstairs to grab a drink from the bar. We were told their computer systems were down, but that if we went across the street (Four Points) they'd give us a free drink. They did, and it was good of them to offer it. Although I'm not sure why we couldn't just get the free drink from the bar at the Aloft.

I'd look for other options nearby. To us, it'd be worth the extra money for a clean hotel room.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin R

Dear Kevin R,
Thank you for choosing Aloft Hotels during your recent visit to Philadelphia. We're sorry to hear your room was not as clean as you would have liked and have forwarded your comments to our housekeeping team. We will be addressing these issues as providing our guests with a clean and comfortable stay is one of our priorities and inexcusable. Thanks for sharing and we hope this experience will not deter you from trying us out again.