aloft Philadelphia Airport
  • Breakfast included
US$177
US$161
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbliss productsstarwood hotelsphiladelphia airportan early morning flightindoor poolone night staywake up callbed was comfortablefree shuttlelobby areacenter cityhipphl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Our room was clean and plenty big for a family of four. Not happy with the parking charges at all. The parking charge alone is enough for me to pick another hotel. I did not use the pool or business center so I cant comment on them.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I loved the bedroom because it was spacious and the beds for super comfortable. Also, the room was very stylish. However, the toilet smelled of sewer and the bathroom in general was completely inadequate in supplies. Furthermore, the water was not free. Although I was only there for one day and didn't have the problem of paid internet, the wifi is not free after the first 24 hours. Also not free was the parking and the breakfast. The breakfast, in my opinion, had awful choices with stupid prices. Even coffee and tea cost $4. The tea isn't even brewed or anything, you just dip the teabag and it costs $4 - ha! Seriously, my school offers those same kinds of teabags for free everyday. I didn't eat there, and instead, I went to the Sheraton next door to eat at their breakfast restaurant (paid of course), which was still much better and I recommend going there for breakfast. And in addition, the parking costs $12 and if you lose the ticket, it's $90 or something. I was told that this hotel had free wifi, parking, and breakfast, so this was a disappointment. I think it's better to book the Sheraton next door.

But with all of these complaining, the room was very very nice - better if I didn't smell the toilet. And I guess it isn't so bad if you're just staying for transit and the shuttle can pick you up.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We usually stay at Sheraton Suites in the same complex but opted to try Aloft instead. Very disappointed. Noisy traffic, slamming doors all night and poorly insulated rooms. Skip the loft and spend a little more for the Sheraton Suites for a much more enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at aloft Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Helen G,
We’re sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your Aloft experience and that you were disturbed by noise from the surrounding area and from within the hotel. It is our goal to minimize the noise from the nearby airport and certainly from within the hotel so our guests get a good night’s rest, and we are sorry this was not achieved during your stay. Thank you for being a loyal Starwood guest, and we hope that you will consider staying with other Alofts in the future. Take care.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel is in the process of being renovated and it shows a little wear. That being said, it was very clean during our stay and the customer service was excellent. We asked the front desk to face the airport so my son could look at the planes, the woman at the desk gave us the perfect room. I really enjoyed our stay and found it very comfortable.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Kevin K, Manager at aloft Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Lambssheepmace,

Thank you for your review. We're so glad you had a great stay with us and found our rooms to be especially comfortable for your son to watch the airplanes! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This property is located approximately 3 miles from the airport. Conveniently located to several restaurants and shopping centers. The staff were very engaging and pleasant. The rooms were clean and well maintained.

Room Tip: Try and stay away from the elevator, due to the foot traffic noise
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business