Free cancellation until 27/07
US$177
US$173
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$217
US$171
US$149
Curio.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$201
US$161
1,229 results
All reviewsruby tuesday next doorruby tuesday restaurantshuttle servicelong term parkingpark and flyan early flightroom was cleanfree shuttlenext morningcomplimentary breakfastrental carbusiness centerthe breakfast areafront desk staffstayed one nightyogurtcenter city
Reviewed 7 January 2012

My adult children and I were trying to get to our different homes for Christmas and we shared a room at the Hampton Inn Phila Airport. The room was great and the desk staff very considerate to our needs. One morning I came down to use the computer. The breakfast buffet was over, but the attendant asked if would like anything to eat. I thought that was very considerate. And the shuttle driver was always visible to take you to the airport. Will stay there again.

Room Tip: Always be sure to ask for the best rate or discount you may be entitled, even as you check out. Adjustments can always be made.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank gpooh
Reviewed 2 January 2012

The Good - The room was really just my taste. It was perfect. I don't know what else to say but that. The bed was very comfortable. What I loved the most was smelling the fresh sheets. I felt like I was in a laundry commercial. I could not stop smelling the fresh linens. The city view was perfect although I must say Philly skyline looks better in the day than night. Their free breakfast was really like a mini-buffet, notice I did not say continental. It was really huge, or at least larger than other hotel chain's continental breakfast. I don't eat pork and I was able to get cheese eggs. The free internet was crazy fast. Checking in and out was a breeze. The entire staff was very helpful and I would stay again.

The Bad - I arrived 2:30 (30 mins early) although check-in is 3pm. I didn't mind the room was not ready then but was bothered that it was not ready until 3:30 (30 mins late). The heater is not central based meaning you have to control it yourself and the vent was extremely loud. I opted many times to just not run it because it was just too loud to sit through.

The Ugly - After coming in one night, there were people hanging out next to the elevator and wall with no shoes on. I assume they were maybe taking a break from their room however the hotel does have a lobby for that. It was not a good site to see shoe-less guests hanging out on the wall and at the elevator. On my last night, I was awaken at 5am by rude guest who had been [--] the entire trip. After going back to sleep, I was then awaken by hammering. The hotel is renovating a little. I was also charged for local calls after being told they were free. During check-out, I told the front desk and was given not only a free room for the hammering but no charge for the local calls.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank BlkLily
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Stay here in Nov while visiting family. We were on the sixth floor and the internet would not work. Called the manager and they moved us to the second floor. We asked for a discount for the inconvience and she gave us a free day. So we stayed the next night as well for free. Great stay Airport close, shuttle every 15 minutes, great breakfest.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank virioncr
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Stayed here for the Philly Marathon. About a 20 minute drive from the center of the city (a $25 cab ride, if I remember correctly) and a stones throw away from several other airport-convenient hotels. I've stayed at a Hampton Inn before and this one was very similar. It was clean with a modern feel. The bathroom wasn't as nice as the other: not as nicely decorated or spacious, and the wallpaper was badly peeling on the wall behind the door. The hotel arranged for a taxi upon request, but failed to mention the set price to get into the city and the taxi driver was a bit crazy (road rage, confused, and aggressive). Overall, the hotel had the same great quality that I've come to expect from a Hampton Inn (and I may be a bit biased in terms of quality, since the first Hampton Inn I stayed at was newly renovated).

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Okayyyy....I don't really know how to start with because this hotel has everything beyond excellence....I thought "Wayne hotel" was the best hotel I stayed in so far but after staying in this gem of a place I had to change my opinion. Going into details, our stay in this hotel was a short one just for a night. When we entered the hotel, the guy at the front desk "Chris" greeted us with a warm and a very kind way, gave us 2 sealed water bottles seems that is a custom of this hotel but this one was the first time I came across(else where people don't offer you anything more than a smile for free lolz), then went into the room and Voilaaaa!!!! Our room was lovely and large, beautifully styled and clean with perfect fresh fragrance through out..I could smell a fresh fragrance from our comforters and towels(clean and white without any odor) our bathroom too was huge and clean.

After loving the great and humble service at the front desk and getting the perfect room we went out for dinner, there we found that all the points of interest of a person on a trip was conveniently close by...all the fast food chains, gas stations, grocery stores were close by...we were sooo very delighted to have found this hotel with a perfect location, customer service and rooms! At night we explored the hotel a little more and I think its worth mentioning that this hotel has a nice small fitness room with water dispenser free of charge, also the hotel offers 24hrs complimentary fresh fruits, hot water and coffee/tea at the lobby...There is also medications dispenser near the fitness room that has got all basic painkillers just in case you need them during your stay. I mean like, what else would you want to make your stay home like...?

The next morning we enjoyed the great and perfect complimentary breakfast buffet at the hotel....they've got omelettes, muffins, puff pastries, hard boiled eggs, cereals, juices,waffles (you can make your own fresh waffle, they have got a waffle machine), breads,bagels,fresh cut fruit salad, oat meal and more....we are Muslims so we couldn't eat the omelettes since it had ham in it but just to let you guys know, the staff was kind and generous enough to make a cheese omelet for us before we asked!!!

Now coming to the charm of the hotel, since I was new to making waffle, one of the staff member came in to make it for me..I inquired his name and guess what his name was..? "Happy" I kept on noticing him till the time I left the hotel, this guy really worked hard to make the environment as happy as his name and as comforting as a home! I had to wait at the lobby after our checkout for quite sometime but the management was kind to keep my baggage with them till the time I had to stay there and also when I checked out I got a breakfast bag that had a fruit,muffin,cereal bar and water bottle in it and Mr.Happy offered me with some more muffins, this is very overwhelming...I never saw my grandpa but I am sure if I had one I wanted him to be like Mr.happy!!!

This hotel has got everything free super fast wireless internet, business center for the guest just in case you don't have a laptop and you wana check your mails or print something out,free parking, free shuttle to the airport and other impressive things-there are few t.v channels in the room that gives you an update about the flight timings too!
What else would anyone want? I never visited this hotel previously so I don't know how this hotel was referring to the other reviews of this hotel that says this hotel lacks in cleanliness and needs remodelling but as of now this hotel is a gem, a perfect place to stay in that takes care of all your needs!

This hotel had to be in the top 5 hotels of philly..it's affordable and excellent in everything! if I could give this hotel more that 5 stars I would surely do so! I will surely visit this hotel again, WORTH STAYING : )

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business