I will start by saying that the manager for the hotel was very friendly and welcoming. The hotel on the other hand was a disaster. There were strange smells inside both my room and a friends room, there were stains on all of the carpets and the carpets were no longer flat which made wheeling luggage down them a pain. The bedding was stained, there were pieces falling off of the furniture and counters, they give you one serving of coffee for the in room machine, shampoo is not supplied unless you ask at the front desk and the free "high speed" internet is actually high speed light and is very slow. Not that it is a big deal, but the tv's are old CRT's and the channel selection is awful. After having stayed at another hotel earlier in the week in Bethlehem PA that was an older building but WAAAY cleaner and up to date, this Extended Stay Deluxe felt like cruel and unusual punishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. Parking: $10/night up to 7 nights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Philadelphia-Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Philadelphia