I had to spend time cleaning the room which had lots of left overs from previous guests. Lamp did not work, bathtub did not drain well and stained carpeting. Noise from jumping in the room above us throughout the night. Overcharged for the room initially, manager was nice but seemed unsure how to resolve the issue at checkout for a while. Unorganized, poor customer service, shady characters staying here and gym with broken equipment. Poor breakfast of coffee, muffins and oatmeal bars. Pool was ok. Checkout took about 45 minutes! Overall a regrettable experience and would not advice anyone to stay at this hotel. Take out your own garbage, cheap with coffee in the room. Nothing provided in the room but a few towels and one packet of coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Philadelphia-Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Philadelphia