All reviewsphillies gamecitizens bank parksporting eventsnice sports barball parkwells fargosports complexroom was cleanwithin walking distanceoutdoor poolbreakfast buffetcheesesteakstayed here for one nighthotel restaurantconcerteaglesparking
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Went to an Eagles game and stayed overnight. Within walking distance to stadium. They were very accommodating because we had to get to the game they stored our luggage. Room was clean and fresh when we checked in. Front Desk checked us in quickly and with a smile. I am an early riser and they only had decaf coffee in room I need my caffeine. (only mishap) Went to lobby at 5:30 am. No coffee. An employee felt bad for me and drove me to Duncan donuts for coffee would not take any money. How nice is that.
That's all it takes for someone to remember a great time. Thank You Tim!!! 12/2/2013

Room Tip: We had 4 of us my two daughters and sister in law. Got the suite with 2 queens and a King. Beautiful room saved money by not having to pay for 2 rooms. 2 TV's a bar full refrigerator microwave. Its sort of separated two Queens on one side a King on the other. Large opening between rooms. Quiet heating A/C unit. Worked for us.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I want to thank Miss Inez M. for excellent service during my stay at the Holiday Inn. My home heater shut down on Thanksgiving Day and we decided to go to the Holiday Inn. We arrived in the morning and she was so accommodating. Every day she asked how we were during and was anything she could do for us. This was the best stay we ever had at a hotel. The room were spacious and clean. She really went beyond to make our stay and thanksgiving enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Stayed here for the UCF/Temple and Eagles/Redskins game. We got a room that was handicapped accessible, however the bathroom didnt have a shower curtain but it had a shower curtain rod. We talked to the front desk and they said normally they would be able to get us a shower curtain however.... they were all out?? Ok fine. Because we had 2 cars they made us pay $5 for the second car which was annoying, they said our car would be good until 11 AM the next day at 7 AM, we went out for coffee and bagels (because the Holiday Inn breakfast was $10???) when we came back 15 minutes later the rude parking attendant wouldn't let me park my car!!! I had to walk into the hotel desk and make an unwanted scene for them to let me park my car for 4 hours until check out!! I shouldn't have to beg to park my car when we are paying guests!!! This wasn't worth the proximity to the stadium. My friend left her bracelet in the hotel room and when we went back in to find it the "Lost and Found" attendant was not around and they said they would "mail it to her" which clearly wasn't going to happen, and didn't. For almost $300 after tax ($291) it was a total awful experience.

1) Parking is a rip off and the parking attendant is a scam artist
2) No shower curtains
3) Wouldn't let us find our friends bracelet
4) $10 breakfast

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Guest,

I apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced during your most recent stay. I have discussed your comments with my management staff and I can assure you that appropriate actions will be taken. I would like to address few of your concerns via this reply.
1. For the convenience of our guests we do offer rate packages that includes breakfast.
2. We do offer rate packages that includse parking for the day you checkout of one regular size vehicle.
3.I would highly encourage you to visit our hotel website directly to take advantage of those value packages for your future visits.

Once again, My apologies for any inconveniences and thank you for taking your time to write us about your experience.

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I was stuck staying during the eve of Thanksgiving. I called to get picked up from the airport and I was told 15 minutes for the van what's your ride nearly an hour later. Upon arrival at the hotel a customer service agent had a poor attitude was not apologetic it all for my delay at the airport by freezing in the cold. Van condition was bad with caution lights on the screen for the brakes. She seems unconcerned it all by that. Why after some level conversation such as a free breakfast she refused. In the past the other hotel this is been no problem. It is a shame is a hotel like the Holiday Inn cannot provide good customer service.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and I assure you that I will investigate this issue futher and take appropriate actions.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

There was a mix up with our reservation and the front desk staff immediately took care of it for us. My husband uses a powerchair and the accessible room worked well for him, the only concern we had was that there was a lack of outlets in the room and the ones there were were in an odd location due to the placing of the furniture, there was no outlet near the desk, it was on the wall behind the sofa on the opposite wall. Since we always bring an extension cord it wasn't a big deal but it could be if a person with a disability had equipment that needed to be plugged in.
The restuarant was reasonably priced and sevice was good considering it was packed. We stay at this hotel when we come up to the Eagles game as it is so close to the stadium and have never had a bad experience.

Room Tip: Room 225 was accessible and near the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Greetings,

We are in the receipt of your feedback and we will certainly work on providing more outlets in our guest rooms. We appreciate you choosing the Holiday Inn Philadelphia stadium for your lodging needs and we look forward to see you on your next visit.