Ok if you are not allergic to mold then this may not be an issue. But if you or your kids have asthma or allergies stay away from this hotel. Mold in each of three rooms I tried. Could not breath in rooms and had to escape to another hotel. The building is like 50 years old and has water leaks everywhere. You can see the mold pushing the new wallpaper out the entire length of the 4th floor hallway. Ceilings in rooms are water stained from the windows above leaking. And the ac units have clearly never been cleaned. Apparently, holiday inn considers putting new wallpaper over old mold renovating.
The restaurant, if you can call it that, cannot cook a steak,serves wam beer and the chicken tenders are made from that fake ground up parts chicken.
Drive the extra 10 minutes for a real hotel.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included