“Convenient Location”

Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium
Ranked #66 of 89 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My father and I booked this hotel because we were going to two sporting events during our trip. We were able to save time and money by not having to park. The hotel was also in proximity to I-76 and I-95, which allowed for easy transit to the rest of Philly. The rooms were great, and the beds were phenomenal. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Phi... S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback and compliments. It is our goal to give each guest a comfortable and convenient experience with every stay. I am glad that we've achieved this goal for yourself and your father. We look forward to being a part of your next visit to Philadelphia Stadium!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Talk about getting bad reviews. I really wondered if I should stay here but I was going to a hockey game and wanted to be able to walk to and from the game. I had no problem checking in, the girl at the front desk was very nice. My room was on a high floor with a view of Center City. I didn't hear much of anything once I was in my room and maybe I was just lucky to have quiet neighbors. It was a nice walk to and from the Wells Fargo Center. The business center was great as I was able to print out my boarding passes. Someone spilled beer on me at the game and the hotel actually has washers and dryers available (for a fee). I only had one pair of pants so this was really nice. The shuttle driver was fantastic and we left right on time (you do have to reserve a spot). I didn't eat in the restaurant but was able to get breakfast in the hotel store - Starbucks coffee was a welcome surprise.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to read your review. It is truly rewarding when our guests recognizes the efforts our staff puts in to make sure their stay is memorable. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and our staff members are committed to providing that 24/7.

We look forward to seeing you on your future visits.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I visited Philadelphia recently and chose the Holiday Inn Stadium. Normally I stay city center and after this stay I will go back to city center. Paper thin walls, unpleasant staff, average rooms. I arrived about 2 hours before check in which I believe is commonplace for hotels. The person working the front desk wasn't very nice. Checking to see if a room was a available seemed like a chore. After check-in we had lunch at the attached sports bar. The food was average but was way over priced. We would have been better off going out for lunch. The proximity to the stadium area is the only reason to stay at this hotel. We were in town for a game at the Arena and it was an easy 10 minute walk. As it turned out we would have been better off driving home after the game because it was impossible to sleep. The walls are paper thin. The people in the room next to me did not seem obnoxiously loud, but they did sound like they were sitting right next to me. People were slamming doors all night. You could also hear people up and down the hallways all night. The next morning we went to breakfast which was also over priced. The food was typical hotel breakfast which I was expecting. Overall the proximity to the stadium area is nice but I would just assume ride the subway in the future and stay up town. I feel like i wasted my money on this property.

Room Tip: Do not get a room that has an adjoining option if that is possible. I did not sleep at all.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jason H
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Hello Jason,

Thank you for providing us your valuable feeback. I apologize for any shortfalls during your stay and can assure you that the issues you have mentioned will be addressed and appropriate changes will be make. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Keeping our customers needs in mind we have also designed value packages such as Philly downtown Package, Sports and Concerts package that you can take advantage for your future stay.

Once again I thank you for taking your time to write us about your stay. We hope you would give us another chance.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Would highly recommend for all Philly sports complex visitors. Walking distance to stadiums, and shuttle free of charge if it's too cold. Too bad it was broken down, but an alternate was available.

Pros: Upgraded to king corner with city view upon arrival. Beautiful at night. Full length mirror in the room (ladies will appreciate this amenity). Hallways extremely quiet, despite a high number of customers staying in the hotel for games. Bar/restaurant stays open late, good DJ and full bar make it convenient place to hang after games without worrying about drinking and driving. Previously mentioned shuttle to stadiums. Nice lobby layout, fireplace makes it feel cozy.

Cons: Bar/restaurant in lobby stops serving food about 11pm. Kinda sucks if you're returning from a late game hungry. Late night desk clerks were a little less than enthusiastic, but gave us some recommendations on places that deliver.

Didn't use the fitness facilities, pool, or the Starbucks in the lobby. Didn't eat breakfast either.

Room Tip: Corner king gives you maximum space and quiet hallways.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your honest and thorough feedback. Our number one goal is to give you the best experience possible and to exceed your expectations. Your feedback is both encouraging and helpful. I am glad that you were very comfortable and that your room was peaceful and accommodating. I hope that you will enjoy your next stay even more. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Needed a place near the airport for an early flight the next morning, and stumbled upon this Holday Inn. Convenient, quiet, great amenities and a bed that I didnt want to leave the next morning. Special shout out to Nykia who helped me print my boarding passes when there was a glitch with a printer...There was a free breakfast also which i missed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to read your review and Nykia is also thankful that you recognize her efforts she put it to ensure your satisfaction.

We than you for your business and would see you in your future visits.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel to visit Philadelphia and to see the Phillies. Can't beat the location if your going to a baseball, hockey or football game as the hotel is in the same complex.
Hotel breakfast was ok. Beds were nice & comfortable. No complaints. We had a car so we drove into the city. If you don't have a car it might be difficult to get to the city.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank coleco76
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business. For the convenience of our guests and in effort of providing more value, we are now offering various packages such as Philadelphia Downtown package which not only offers Airport transporation but also offers Philadelphia Downtown transporation. We request you to take advantage of those value packages which are available on our website for your future visits.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Stayed here one night for a two day seminar being held at the hotel. Check in/out was fast and friendly. The room was clean. I don't live far but because of the snow I decided to stay. Felt it was a little overpriced for a weekday when football season is over and no sporting events were going on. The hotel was fairly empty as well so I'm not sure why they charge so much. The coffee maker in the room was broken and when I mentioned it at checkout they gave me a free breakfast, which was nice. I probably wouldn't stay again unless in the same predicament with the weather.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We appreicate you taking your time to write us about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium. Our hotel rates are set based on market demand and we do offer variety of discounts such as book early and save rates, which will offer deeper discounts for our customers who are ready to book in advance. Those rates are available on our website. We have addressed the concerns regarding the coffemaker with our housekeeping staff and they have been retained on such issues.