“Under renovation”

Ranked #38 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
Eatonton, Georgia
“Under renovation”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The hotel is under major renovation. I stayed here for one night for an early morning flight. It was very noisy when I checked in for about an hour and then it was very quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful and did a good job of keeping everything flowing during the renovation. There was plenty of hot water and the water pressure was decent. The towels are new, but the bath towels are small and I'm not a big person. The bed was comfortable and the room was warm even though the outside temp was 5 degrees. I feel the price was high during the renovation.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Hello,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback! Our public space is scheduled to be finalized very soon! It looks amazing!! We would love for you to come back and stay with us again.

Paulette M.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stayed here for one night as had an early flight out of Philly airport the next morning. The first floor was under renovation so was understandably a bit of a mess, but my room was newly-renovated and beautiful! What really impressed me about this facility was the friendlinss and kindness of the front desk staff. You don't always find such fine customer service these days -- good job.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We take great pride in the service that we provide! I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Our public space will be finalized within a matter of days and we are truly excited. We would love for you to come back and stay with us. I am sure you will be pleasantly suprised.

andria
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I've been here just for one night for a flight connection with a group of 16.
Rooms are wide and clean, great breakfast. I have enjoyed the shuttle bus for all my people from and to the airport.
Most of all, the guys at the reception have been very helpful giving me very good advices about what to the for the night in the centercity.

I'll come back here. I felt really welcome.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. I do remember your wonderful group. We are very thankful to have had you stay with us. If, you are ever in the Philadelphia area again please feel free to give me a call so that I may personally assist you.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Im from Chicago & I flew into town for a concert with a friend. The shuttle driver, Jon Dillard, was so nice & scooped me so quick from the airport. Even though I called late to request a lift to the hotel. To whom the powers that be,he & Tamika J. deserves a raise. I had a few issues on my end upon check in but, Tameka (the front desk clerk) was very patient with me! And I thanked her & after a half hour I was able to check into my room before the concert began. Thank U Marriot Fair field Airport staff. -Cliff Jr.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank cliff05
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Season's Greetings,

Thank you so much for providing your feedback. John and Tamika are awesome!! Thank you for taking the time to recognize them. I will be sure to share this with them and the rest of the team. We celebrate success! Have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!

Spokane Valley, Washington
Reviewed 17 December 2013

My wife, a 3-year-old grandson and I spent the night of Nov. 17th at this hotel and I was very pleased with just about everything this facility had to offer. Check-in was very efficient, the clerk at the reception desk was pleasant and helpful. Our room was very clean, well-stocked with towels and such; the two queen beds were very comfortable and noise was minimal (considering the hotel is adjacent to the airport). Dinner was a quick walk across the parking lot to Ruby Tuesday's and breakfast at the hotel in the morning wasn't grand, but did offer a nice variety of both hot and cold items. Check-out was easy and fast, and the gentleman who drove us to the airport in the hotel shuttle was extremely helpful and friendly! Overall, our stay was very comfortable with good rates and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing a room while transiting PHL. (We stayed here because we had an early morning flight to Denver and didn't want a long 1 1/2 hour drive from the suburbs to the airport in Philly traffic).

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay. We would love for you to come back and enjoy our newly renovated lobby and breakfast area that is currently in progress! You will be pleasantly surprised!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 December 2013

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 I pull in to the Fairfield Inn Marriott in Philadelphia with a flat tire. I was on my way to take my last final for the semester, I walked into the lobby and asked was there anybody to help change a tire. The agent at the count was an angel, and said, " sure give me a minute." Then a young man came over to me and introduce himself as John. John said, I'm here to help you with you car, at that point we both walk out to my truck. John, asked if I had a jack or anything else to take a tire off, well I didn't. John with so much patience and great customer service, said " Don't worry I'll find one." Then John and Reuben came over as a team and blessed me to get back on the road and on time to school for my final. I am so very thankful and blessed for that experience at the FairField Inn. You are the Best. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Carmen

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Hi Carmen,

John and Ruben are awesome! I will be sure to share your comments with them along with the rest of the team. We would love for you to come back and see us again in the future. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to you also!

Guilford, New York, Usa
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We were gone for 12 days visiting our grandchildren out west. After a long trip back we found our car in the hotel parking lot well taken care of, but we had not shut one of the doors tightly so the battery was totally dead. Two gentlemen at the hotel went above and beyond their duties there to help us get our car up and running again. They could have easily just given us a number to call but instead they pulled their vehicle over and helped us out. We were very appreciative of their kindness and concern for us. We will always stay there every time we fly out of Philadelphia. We highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Season's Greetings,

Thank you so much. We are dedicated to providing outstanding service and want to ensure our guest have a pleasant experience. I am so happy that we were able to assist you. We would love for you to come back and see us again.