“Convenient”

Ranked #38 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
Mt Pocono
“Convenient”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for one night before our flight. It was very close to the airport and the shuttle service was a great convenience. We left our car for the week and our return was quick and convenient as well. A few more breakfast options would be my only suggestion.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MtPoconoElle
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Hello!

We value and appreciate your feedback. We would love for you to come back and stay with us again while visiting the Philadelphia area!

Paulette M.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I reserved a room with two queens, but when I arrived I was informed they were out and I'd have to stay in a single king. I was mildly disappointed, but I know many people who would have been furious. I am a Platinum member, but I was not offered a Platinum gift to which I was entitled. The room had a fridge, which was an unexpected perk. (I didn't need it and didn't use it.) I'm accustomed to receiving a receipt under the door in the morning, but I did not receive one. Overall, I felt pretty jipped during the entire stay.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We welcome any and all feedback even if it is less favorable than we would like for it to be. All folios are left on the door as per Marriott standard. We provide complimentary upgrades to our Platinum Members if they are available. We also freely change the room if our guests do not wish to recieve the upgrade upon notification. We would love to have you come back and stay with us again while visiting the Philadelphia area.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

The Fairfield Inn was great. We were there for only one night. It is convenient (to both the airport and downtown Philly), spotless, has very comfortable beds, nice granite bathrooms, it's quiet....and, serves a very nice breakfast. There is 24 hour shuttle service. We were there to pick up a relative on a very early flight...the shuttle driver dropped off his departing passenger and then swung around to internationals arrival where we picked up my niece. We were in and out of the airport in 20 minutes. No hassle! Everyone on staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback! We sincerely appreciate it. We would love to have you come back and stay with us again in the future.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This hotel is modern, clean, and quiet. Something about it seems sterile, but we would probably stay there again anyway. The rooms are a good size, and the beds are large and comfortable, so we slept very well. Our room had a safe for valuables. The elevator hallway on the ground floor is small and very congested because of the poor design. The breakfast area and lobby are large, bright, and cheerful. The free breakfast was good, but there were many, many guests in a very small counter space, so breakfast time was super chaotic and frustrating. This hotel doesn't give receipts under the door, so you will have to ask for a receipt at the front desk. This hotel is close to the airport and offers free parking. We didn't see restaurants close by.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We sincerely appreciate it! We would love for you to come back and stay with us again in the future.

S.P.N.C.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

During a road trip for our family my daughter & husband joined us for part of the trip.They flew in to Philly, we picked them up ,drove with us to NYC and we returned to put them back on a flight home. We picked this hotel because it had free shuttle service (and they had to leave for the airport at 5:30 so the fest of us could sleep in). The check in was quick and easy. Sarah was very polite and helpful. We had 2 rooms and both had microwave & frig. The rooms were clean and it is a newer hotel. There is a Ruby Tuesday across the street and an easy walk. They do offer free breakfast and we found it had a good variety. The only con was that breakfast isn't served til 7:00am so those who had to fly out early didn't get anything (coffee & tea served all day). There is free wi-fi in the room. It was the perfect location off hwy 95. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KarenandTom
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your detailed feedback. We sincerely appreciate it! I will be sure to share them with the Sarah and the team. As we celebrate success! We would love to see you on your next trip to Philadelphia. Feel free to contact me directly so that I may be able to personally assist you.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I can not begin to express how impressed I was with Tamika and Paulette during the recent power outage. They worked very well under pressure! I can only imagine how stressful it can be trying to keep everyone happy in a situation that is out of your control. They truly did an amazing job keeping cool in a very stressful time. Everyone was offered bottled water and even ice cream to keep cool. Great job ladies!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback! We sincerely appreciate it. We are dedicated to providing outstanding service at all times. We would love another opportunity to serve you again. Please feel free to give me a call if you are ever in the Philadelphia area so that I may be able to personally assist you.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

1st time visiting. Had an awesome time. Will be back real soon. Rooms very comfortable. Beds were awesome to sleep in. Didn't want to get out if it. Service was good also. I Enjoyed my stay. Hotel was close to everywhere we went.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We sincerely appreciate it! We would love for you to come back and stay with us again. Please feel free to give me a call so that I may be able to personally assist you with your future accomodations.