Place is still painting and fixing rooms. There are four or five heavy duty industrial blowers in hallways running around the clock, probably drying the paint. But they brazenly actually charge guests for staying in such a place.
Even when they finally paint it over, the seediness will not go. I do not want to know what is going on in rooms where people keep coming and going late at night.
This chain is in general really going down, and this place is one of those "flagships" which are probably heading the way, right towards the half-way house reputation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stayamerica Philadelphia Airport
- Extended Stay Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay