We stayed here for a night while passing through Philly. It was about 10 minutes from the ballpark so we pretty convenient for seeing a Phillies game, and it's right next to the airport for those who need it. They allow dogs so that was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Extended Stay, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stayamerica Philadelphia Airport
- Extended Stay Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay