“Great for a night with a dog”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.
Ranked #71 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great for a night with a dog”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here for a night while passing through Philly. It was about 10 minutes from the ballpark so we pretty convenient for seeing a Phillies game, and it's right next to the airport for those who need it. They allow dogs so that was very helpful.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank joshdouglas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The room are spacious and very clean. The kitchens had the basic essentials I needed for cooking. Very quiet and comfortable. Very helpful (Ms.Zakiyyah ) helped me find my way around the city very helpful to me. She knows the city in and out. The (G.M. Ms. Kathy ) is very helpful and friendly. The WIFI is state of the art. And I cant forget the wonderful house keepers great jobs ladies .

Room Tip: me myself like the fourth floor
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Alburtis, Pa
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for jury duty. In walking distance to the Eastwick regional rail station (zone 1)- take this train rather than going out to the airport (zone 4). Ruby Tuesday was just around corner. Room was spacious and very clean. Kitchen had basic essentials if you need to stay longer than overnight. Very quiet and comfortable. Great value for the price! Will definitely be staying at this hotel again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Farmington, Missouri
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very poor customer service. Housekeeping does not have enough supplies to do their job properly, No carts to load or unload your luggage. Grab and go Breakfast gone by 7 am. Bed bugs and dogs barking all night long.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else if you are going to be here more than week.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mark S
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd., responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Mark - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience including our level of customer service and cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our guest protocol and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, agonzalez@extendedstay.com.

Again, thank you for the comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I booked this room due to a sudden death in the family so the last thing I needed was an issue with the accommodations. I would’ve settled for just one issue! Here’s what happened:

I checked in on 4/28. When I arrived, I asked about the possibility of adding an additional day on to my reservation, but the front desk person told me she couldn’t do that.” What type of hotel can’t check on upcoming accommodations?

When I got my key and went to the 3rd floor where my room was, the hallway smelled like cigarette smoke and grease (even though it was a non-smoking floor.) When I checked into the room, there was ONE knife, spoon and fork, just two plates, two mugs, no coffee for the coffee maker and no shampoo. Looks like I would be doing dished after each meal during my “extended stay”.

When I went to the front desk for coffee and shampoo I had to wait until the front desk people finished their gab fest to help me. And when I did finally break them away from their conversation I was informed that “We ain’t got no shampoo” at the front desk.

The room itself was much smaller than I anticipated for being “extended stay” with a very small desk and very small bathroom. The bathroom doorknob kept coming off in my hand and the toilet ran the entire time I was there. Also, while the bed sheets may have been cleaned, they were stained! The least I could expect from a room that cost over $100 a night is sheets with no stains.

I didn’t bring any of this to anyone’s attention. All I wanted was a decent place to stay and no fuss during my brother’s funeral and I got way less than anticipated. If I wanted a Motel 6, I would’ve booked one. I will not be returning.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd., responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Lorraine - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the booking issues during the check-in process, maintenance issues and the level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our reservations policy, maintenance policies and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, agonzalez@extendedstay.com.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Wayne, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This hotel was not clean in anyway. The bathroom had long strands on hair on the counter and towels. There were no hand or wash towels in the room and the front desk had none to exchange. The lobby and hallways looked they have not been cleaned and nothing changed during my four days there.

You might be better off sleeping in your car - In that way at least you know that the dirt is your own. Stay away

Room Tip: Another hotel
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Never stay at this dump. I arrived at 930 pm, and I was told they were doing a night audit and couldn't check me in for at least an hour!##!# Really? So I go eat, come back a hour later, still gives me grief amir checking in, she's looking at printed papers and brochures that clearly had nothing to do with my reservation. I stay at hotels 4-5 nights a week. I know better than to be a jerk to the staff. I'm always polite. Don't worry lady, you got your wish, I am now starting to travel her a lot. And you won't have to every see me in this hotel again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Travellers also viewed these Philadelphia hotels
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.

Property: Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.
Address: 9000 Tinicum Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19153-3101 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #71 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Extended Stay, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Airport Hotel Philadelphia