My flight was cancelled due to storms and I was stuck in Philadelphia all I was looking for was a bed and a shower well I got a lot more then that here. The girl at the front desk I think her name was Jasmine and the manager Kathy made me forget how bad my day was going this two were quite funny and the way they joke around with the other people who stay there is great. I've stayed at other hotels but have never laughed like this at check in!!!! My room was great and I will come back to this hotel just for the laughs!!! Great hotel!
PS. I have to also thank the people who live there for the check in entertainment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Extended Stay, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stayamerica Philadelphia Airport
- Extended Stay Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay