Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.
Ranked #72 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
Houston
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

My flight was cancelled due to storms and I was stuck in Philadelphia all I was looking for was a bed and a shower well I got a lot more then that here. The girl at the front desk I think her name was Jasmine and the manager Kathy made me forget how bad my day was going this two were quite funny and the way they joke around with the other people who stay there is great. I've stayed at other hotels but have never laughed like this at check in!!!! My room was great and I will come back to this hotel just for the laughs!!! Great hotel!
PS. I have to also thank the people who live there for the check in entertainment

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Jackieomalley
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd., responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Jackie - It was so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am so happy that Kathy and Jasmen made you feel welcome, and to know that they made you laugh. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
PS. We look forward to sharing those laughs with you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Kathy has been helpful with me with all my needs, even while handling difficult guests. She was welcoming and knowledgeable. Kathy has displayed a professional attiitude at all times! I had a great stay. Kathey also looks great in purple! LOL
Mike A.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank thomas y
Thomas - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that Kathy made you feel welcome, and gave a great service during your stay here. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Rooms nice, clean, pots not all there, but I really didn't use them. Odd smell in hall, but not in room. Nice solid doors and plenty of lights in the room. AC worked fine, free parking and location was accessible. Would definitely stay there again.

New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Hotel was very nice. Room was spacious and clean. Checking in was a breeze. Jasmine checked me in and was very nice and helpful. She was very welcoming. I only have two complaints. Housekeeping was rude. When I asked if I could use a vacuum for two seconds, thry told me no because they were about to use it. The girl that checked me, I believe her name was Janille,just needs to smile. She looked upset. Not friendly. Other than that I had a great stay.

• Stayed June 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here for a night while passing through Philly. It was about 10 minutes from the ballpark so we pretty convenient for seeing a Phillies game, and it's right next to the airport for those who need it. They allow dogs so that was very helpful.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank joshdouglas
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

The room are spacious and very clean. The kitchens had the basic essentials I needed for cooking. Very quiet and comfortable. Very helpful (Ms.Zakiyyah ) helped me find my way around the city very helpful to me. She knows the city in and out. The (G.M. Ms. Kathy ) is very helpful and friendly. The WIFI is state of the art. And I cant forget the wonderful house keepers great jobs ladies .

Room Tip: me myself like the fourth floor
Alburtis, Pa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for jury duty. In walking distance to the Eastwick regional rail station (zone 1)- take this train rather than going out to the airport (zone 4). Ruby Tuesday was just around corner. Room was spacious and very clean. Kitchen had basic essentials if you need to stay longer than overnight. Very quiet and comfortable. Great value for the price! Will definitely be staying at this hotel again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Philadelphia hotels
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.

Property: Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.
Address: 9000 Tinicum Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19153-3101 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #72 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Extended Stay, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Airport Hotel Philadelphia